Aquabeautine XL® - The Natural and Gentle Skin Refinisher
The effects of on human skin were discovered by coincidence. Salmon hatchery workers reported that their hands became soft after sorting salmon eggs despite the prolonged exposure to cold water. This piqued the interest of scientists at the University of Bergen and led to the discovery of unique proteases and proteins released in surrounding water when salmon eggs hatch.
- Novel and unique.
- Mild enzymatic alternative to AHAs, able to render comparable results without skin irritation.
- Proven to tackle 6 signs of aging in vivo (skin dullness, roughness, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and sagging) while keeping the skin moisturized.
- 100% natural and sustainable.
- Safe and non-toxic: extensive testing by independent laboratories.
- Easy to formulate: colourless, odourless and active in a broad pH range.
- Stable for years in products (under standard conditions).
Designed by nature, Aquabeautine XL100% biodegradable. It is extracted from the water after the natural hatching process is completed, without harming animals in any way. Aquabeautine XLeco-friendly: low energy consumption and no environmental impact.